1. Collection of personal information
Personal Information: The type of information we collect may include:
- contact details including email address, address and telephone number;
- occupation and work experience;
- date of birth;
- demographic information such as postcode;
- Company/organisation details and any other information requested on this Site or otherwise requested by us or provided by you.
2. Use of personal information
We collect and use the information for purposes including:
- to contact and communicate with you;
- to match you with a mutually-beneficial supplier relationship;
- for internal record keeping;
- for market research and business development including website development;
- to optimise the WorkPilot experience for future users of the application;
- to offer additional benefits to you.
3. Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose personal information:
- to credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them;
- to courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; and
- to third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, or services to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia.
4. Your rights and controlling your personal information
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us by email setting out details of the breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing setting out the outcome of our investigation, what steps we propose to take to remedy the breach and any other action we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our email database, or opt out of communications, please contact us at the details below.
5. Storage and Security
6. Cookies & Web Beacons
7. Links to other websites